Lagre handlekurv til epost
Legg inn epostadressen din i feltet under så sender vi deg en epost med informasjon om handlekurvens innhold samt en link til butikken som lar deg fullføre kjøpet f.eks. fra en PC hjemme eller på hytta.
Gjær for karbonering av øl.
Info fra Lallemand:
CBC-1 has been especially selected for it's refermentation properties and is recommended for Cask and Bottle Conditioning. CBC-1 referments beers up to 12-14% ABV due to its high resistance to alcohol and pressure; it does not produce flavors therefore conserving the original character of the beer.
The yeast will settle and form a tight mat at the end of refermentation. CBC-1 can also be used for primary fermentation and is especially suitable for Champagne-like beers and fruit beers. CBC-1 will ferment and referment within a range of temperature of 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F).
• CBC-1 is best used for refermentation purposes conducted preferably with priming sugars such as dextrose.
• CBC-1 is a fast starter and robust strain which can be used to ferment/referment beers up to 12% ABV.
• Fermentation can be completed in 3 days at 20°C with an inoculation rate of 50-100g per bbl of beer (5-10 million cells per ml). CBC-1 leaves some residual sweetness in the beer since it does not use maltotriose.
• Refermentation (100%) can be completed within 14 days at 15-25°C with an inoculation rate of 10g of yeast per hl of beer (1-2 million cells per ml). Temperature and inoculation rate can be adapted in order to achieve desired results. If the beer is already partly carbonated the pitching rate can be reduced.
• Shows flocculation and sedimentation at the end of the refermentation period.
• CBC-1 does not impart on the flavor of the original beer to be refermented.
• Dry yeast contains an adequate reservoir of carbohydrates and unsaturated fatty acids and cell division is likely to occur in the bottle (typically – one division).